Club Privata will continue to observe best practices to meet the recommendations set by the CDC and Oregon Health Department including:
- Guests that have symptoms or take care of family member or friend with symptoms are being asked to stay home.
- Temperature checks will be given to all guests, staff, and volunteers upon entry.
- The club has updated air filtration systems in place for fresh air intake.
- Guests will sign a COVID-19 waiver when entering club attesting to the fact they are not currently sick nor have they been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- We have created new spaces within the club where groups can safely interact with these guidelines. Seating is available on a first come/first served basis. Please let our staff know the number in your party and we’ll do our best to keep your group together.
- Face masks are required. No debate. No argument. This includes all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- Masks are defined as a face shields both nose and mouth.
- New sanitation stations throughout the club for guests. Please use them.
- Bar and food areas will be marked with social distancing guides. Please order food and drink from the bar and wear and masks/observe social distancing traveling to and from your table. This is the same policy for transition areas between seating and restrooms.
- Social distancing of 6-feet between guests will be observed and we will set up seating with social distancing in mind.
- We will sanitize all high touch areas like common areas, your table, and seating on a regular basis.
- Those who do not follow our directions or guidelines may be asked to leave. No refunds will be provided.
- Private room and high touch areas will be regularly sanitized.
- Spaces like restrooms and showers will be limited use. Please follow social distancing guides within the club while waiting for use.
- Groups may use play spaces and enjoy new voyeur options. A group wishing to use a private room should wait for the room to be fully sanitized and prepared for use.